Приветствуем вас в прекрасном городе-Москва. Наша ролевая еще молодая, поэтому мы всегда очень рады новым игрокам. Мы готовы подарить вам мир невероятной реальности, которую вы напишите сами. Москва открывает каждому свои загадочные двери, в вашу собственную сказку. Именно тут Вы сможете не только выстроить свою сюжетную линию, но и найти вторую семью. Приходите, располагайтесь, мы Вас ждем на нашем форуме"Особый случай своя история"

НИК
ТЕКСТ
НИК
ТЕКСТ

НИК
ТЕКСТ
НИК
ТЕКСТ
НИК
ТЕКСТ

пишем пост

ПИШЕМ ЦИТАТУ

04.11-Открытие ролевой,запущен первый квест.
07.11.- Уже прошла первая неделя лета. А у нас все еще в сердцах лето. Хотим поблагодарить волшебницу Design by Cissa за столь загадочный дизайн. Кира Давыдова написала первый сюжет для ролевой и теперь мы ждем игроков

Гостевая
Сюжеты
Список ролей
Шаблон анкеты
Журнал главного админа
Уход или отсутствие

ПИШЕМ ТЕКСТ И ссылку для очереди в локациях

ПИШЕМ ТЕКСТ И ссылку для очереди в квестах

ТЕКСТ

ПИШЕМ БАННЕРЫ

Санкт-Петербург-город криминала и любви.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Tremafarm

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Awesome article.

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be useful to read content from other writers and use something from their sites.

Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you can do with a few percent to power the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

I was recommended this website by means of my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not this publish is written by him as nobody else realize such specific about my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!

What's up colleagues, good paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your site.

For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Quality content is the main to invite the people to pay a quick visit the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

Tremendous issues here. I'm very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Many thanks

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

It's awesome for me to have a web site, which is good in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

When some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

I was very pleased to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff in your web site.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно